It’s easy to tell why you ought to use email marketing to your advantage. With this tried-and-tested marketing technique, you are able to reach your clients and prospects straight to their inbox – in the quickest and most personal way possible. However, if you only set up a weak drip, everything will still be automated even without spending additional money on advertising. You need a professional email marketing agency to do more than just create an attractive ad for you; they need to do the work necessary to keep your list updated and to make sure you’re getting the right messages to your buyers. There are numerous reasons to seek the help of a digital marketing company. Let’s look at a few:
- Improve Customer Service An email marketing agency can improve customer service by helping you fine-tune your email campaigns. These companies have worked extensively on what kinds of messages are effective for your particular audience. For example, the messages that work best with African Americans and other targeted groups are going to be different than those that work better with Chinese families. Professional agencies will help you personalize your message based on your target market and tailor it so it’s easy to read and respond to.
- Improve Conversion Rates A professional email marketing agency can improve conversion rates by getting your messages onto the front end of the hands of your buyers faster. Many companies think that just sending emails to people is sufficient, but this is not true. In today’s email marketing world, people tend to skim online pages to find what they want. A good agency will have experts who can optimize your ads so that it appears at the top or near the top of page results. This will encourage people to read the copy first, which increases the likelihood of converting buyers into customers.
- Improve onboarding If your company has in-house marketing professionals or does not have a good onboarding system for new employees, outsourcing your email campaigns can be a great way to improve the experience of onboarding. A good agency will understand all the needs of their clients and create customized email campaigns tailored to fit each client’s needs. When onboarding a new employee for your business, it is especially important to use personalized email campaigns to make the transition easy and smooth. The right agency will know how to get a new employee up to speed quickly and increase the likelihood of converting new buyers into loyal customers.
- Use “double-opt-in” listings – A successful email marketing agency understands that some people are less likely to give away their contact information when asked for it. This can lead to dead ends in your campaign, because if no one opts in, your emails will still be receiving spam filters. Some marketers are so focused on list building that they even ask potential buyers whether or not they want to receive future emails from this person or business. If the person you are asking is not interested in ever receiving any more messages from you, they will most likely not sign up for your mailing list again. Make sure that every email you send to a potential buyer includes a double-opt-in feature to ensure they will sign up for future emails from you.
- Keep it simple – Using an email marketing agency to create onboarding emails can be very complicated and time consuming. When you work with professionals who understand your company’s goals, it is easier to create email campaigns that are effective. It also helps when you have a team of experts working on these efforts, since they understand what a good email looks like, how to use graphics, and how to change the tone of your content to best attract your audience. When you have experts handling these emails, it makes it easier to get feedback from your target audience and make changes when needed.
- High click-through rates – Even though an email marketing agency can create great campaigns, they may not be able to raise your click through rates (CTR). This is a rate where a visitor stays on your page for at least 5 seconds. A high CTR means that your campaigns are very effective in drawing a lot of customers to your website. By using an agency that has high rates, you will have a higher conversion rate when potential customers do actually click through to your website.
- Relevance – It is important to keep all of your promotional emails relevant to your business. Some people are turned off by promotional emails because they feel like you are selling them something when you are sending them to a landing page. Others are put off even more because they do not see what the offer is in real life. A qualified email marketing agency will ensure that all of your emails are relevant to your business. This way, it is easier to relate your offers and services to your customers.